LAST UPDATED: 7 November 2022
The Website recognizes the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, The Website will only collect and use your personal information as set out below.
- Collection of Information
- Third-Party Content
- Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
- Disclosing information
- Access to the Information We Hold
- Third-Party Websites
1. Collection of Information
We collect personal information about you when:
- when you submit your personal information via a form or a purchase on The Website;
- when you use The Website in which case our system automatically collects information relating to your visit to that website, such as your IP address.
- We do not collect credit card details.
The Website will not rent, sell, or share information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your permission. Any other data collected on the site is purely for the purpose of running the site and will not be shared, rented, or sold. Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions.
2. Third-Party Content
- In addition, we may collect your personal information when you have given your consent to another party who holds personal information about you to allow us access to that personal information.
- The type of information that we collect from you may include the following: your name, phone number, address, email address, cookies, and personal information that you include on The Website.
4. Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to:
- provide you with a better service experience.
The Website will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is for the purpose described above or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- it is required or permitted by law (including by relevant privacy laws);
- we believe it necessary to provide you with the service which you have requested;
- any of the assets and/or operations of The Website are being transferred to another party.
If you do not provide the requested information, The Website may not be able to provide you with access to or full use of sections.
5. Disclosing information
Sometimes, the activities described above require us to share your personal information with other organizations. The types of situations in which The Website usually discloses personal information, and the types of organizations to which such disclosure is usually made, include the following:
- The Website discloses personal information to its service providers, advisers, and other entities in the course of operating The Website shop and in the course of delivering services and products.
We may contact you at any email or other address or contact point which we have collected or obtained in order to:
- provide you with updated information about The Website; or
- provide you with other information about other products or services which you may enjoy.
If you are receiving promotional information from The Website and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list by contacting email@example.com and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 5 – 7 days for this request to be processed.
Emails sent through the site, inquiries, and replies are one-off emails. We will not distribute any email addresses to any third party or associated company of The Website or use them for anything other than their intended purpose without permission.
7. Access to the Information We Hold
- You can request access to the personal information we hold about you by making a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with access unless we are legally authorized not to do so.
- If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above. We will take all reasonable steps to change or delete information in response to such a request. If there is a reason that we cannot make that change or deletion, we will inform you of that reason.
- The Website will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information that we hold about you and to keep this information accurate and up to date. You should note that the internet is not a secure method of transmitting information and, as such, we are not responsible for the security of any information sent or received over the internet.
- Please note that The Website may use overseas facilities, to store, process or back up its information. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities. However, this does not change our commitment to keeping your information secure.
8. Third Party Websites
- The Website may update this policy from time to time. The Website reserves the right to amend or update the Terms of this Agreement at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we will inform you either by posting the amended Terms within the services or through other communications with you.